Visual Designer, Pandora Media, Inc. - Oakland, CA.
January 2016 - February 2018.
- Assisted the department by creating designs for internal and client ad placements across web, mobile, and social. Worked across multiple teams including, marketing, custom content, branding, artist partnerships, and proprietary services. Trained and mentored new designers on visual design processes and best practices within AdDesign. Complete production and design for client advertisements.
Temporary Visual Designer, dinCloud/Collab9 - Gardena, CA.
July 2015 - December 2015.
- Assisted these technology companies with user experience design, creation of web assets, marketing collateral, infographics, email templates, and diagrams.
Graphic Designer, USC Communication - Los Angeles, CA.
January 2014 - June 2015.
- Assisted the department with university marketing collateral, including brochures, newsletters, ads, logos, flyers, posters, web content and photo manipulation.
Graphic Designer/Illustrator, Taggler Apparel - Los Angeles, CA.
May 2014 - September 2015.
- Responsible for creating vector artwork to be printed on clothing. Assisted the company with web content, flyers, logos, photo manipulation, and refinement of low res client’s designs. (Summer Contract Position).
Graphic Department Assistant, Santa Rosa Junior College - Santa Rosa, CA.
August 2009 - June 2012.
- Customer services in general. Assisted the department with coil binding, shrink wrap, folding and lamination.
University of Southern California
Design | Intermedia B.A.
Web Technologies, Minor.
School of Motion
After Effects Bootcamp.
User Experience Design.
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects, XD.
Sketch, Final Cut Pro X, Wordpress, HTML &CSS.
Portuguese (Native), Spanish (Intermediate), French (Basic).
Drawing, Painting, Photography, Writing, Traveling, Yoga, Gymnastics, Pickleball, Animals.